This year marks the 54th straight year that the Pittsburgh Steelers will hold camp here at Saint Vincent College. The current practice schedule begins on Friday, July 26 and concludes on Thursday, August 15 with practice beginning at 2:55 pm each day.
There are plenty of good reasons to go. This is a prime opportunity for you to meet your favorite players and get to watch your Pittsburgh Steelers practice. Additionally, there will be fun and family-oriented experiences offered through the Steelers Experience:
- Me and You and a Photo Booth Too tent – allowing fans to take photos against the backdrop of some favorite Steelers scenes.
- Game Faces face painting – free to all fans
- FedEx Air & Ground Zone area – Allowing fans to time their performance, track their progress each day and show they are NFL ready! Fans will also have an opportunity to capture memorable photos with giant Steelers gloves, compare themselves with actual size player cutouts and the Steelers’ “How Do You Stack Up?” display.
- Play 60 Fun Zone – allows children in grades 1-12 to participate in the team’s 2018 Training Camp. The Play 60 Fun Zone will include fun and exciting football-themed activities for 60 minutes each day the Steelers hold practice. Once access opens, children will be able to register for the Play 60 Fun Zone, which is limited to the first 200 registrants. The Play 60 Fun Zone will be located at the baseball field at the bottom of the steps of Carey Hall.
- The Steelers will host a youth football team each day at practice. The youth football squad will welcome the Steelers to the field each day while enjoying a skills clinic to celebrate Play Football month.
- The Steelers official Pro Shop tent will also be open on every day of public practice, and those who spend $100 during the days of training camp will receive four complimentary tickets to Steelers Family Fest at Heinz Field.